: For Sale THREE 2009-2012 Cadillac Cts-V's for sale,,,REPAIRABLE or REPAIRED,SAVE LOTS OF MONEY

trans78
01-21-13, 12:12 PM
Hello, I currently have four cadillac cts-v's for sale. email me if you are interested in any of them. they will all be sold fully repaired or in as is condition and will need nothing but a new home if finished.

2009 sedan, black, 55k miles, every option. automatic, will be asking around 30k finished, salvage title. no air bags deployed. or 25k as is

2011 coupe, black diamond, two tone interior, 30k miles, clean title, will be asking around 45k finished or 37k as is. this car needs about 4k worth of repairs. this is a true black diamond edition with the yellow brake calipers and the factory black rims. i just got this car in last night and it needs a hood $600, front bumper cover $225, driver fender $225, driver headlight $225, and some paint work on the rear bumper cover and a dent fix on the driver rear quarter. two of the rims have some curb rash on them 1k, but i would just look for a full set of 4 with good tires for around 1,500 to 2,000 and then sell this set. and the driver rear wheel is pushed forward a bit, i haven't taken the wheel off yet, but i am guessing its just an control arm or something like that. it does run and drive. it also has the $1,200 Corsa aftermarket exhaust system on this car. its not super loud, but its different the factory. in my opinion is sounds far better then factory. no air bags deployed. it is a clean title car from texas, but i won't have the title until around early to mid february.

2012 couple black diamond but it doesn't have the yellow brake calipers and it has the polished rims, two tone interior, 5k miles salvage title, will be asking around 44k. this car is currently in the body shop getting repaired. it just had driver fender and driver door damage.

2011 white diamond coupe with 28,000miles and every option in the book. this car runs and drives great, but has light driver side damage. will need a need driver door, driver fender, rear bumper cover, and light rear quarter panel work.

i buy and sell repaired cts-v's for a living and i intend to fix all of these if no one buys before hand.

NO LOW BALL OFFERS!

if you are interested, feel free to email me at trans78@hotmail.com

trans78
01-28-13, 08:48 PM
We now have a 4th cts-v coming in. all 3 of the black ones are here. we have a white diamond cts-v that will be here around 1-31-13