: 20s cts coupe awd pics h&r springs?

ix9
01-18-13, 04:37 PM
I put my 20s on my 13 then ordered the h&r springs from tirerack says for awd, but ive also read they arent any feedback would help sorry about pics says too big for forum ill try to get them up. Black raven on giovanna dalar 5v black

SLICKNICK54
01-18-13, 06:02 PM
Eibach makes them for awd coupe I thought?
I have a sedan and pm'd u what I was told

Char T A
01-18-13, 09:30 PM
I put my 20s on my 13 then ordered the h&r springs from tirerack says for awd, but ive also read they arent any feedback would help sorry about pics says too big for forum ill try to get them up. Black raven on giovanna dalar 5v black

Feel free to post at www.customoffsets.com and throw a link on here... Our site is dedicated to custom wheel pics with all the specs!

bronik90
01-18-13, 11:01 PM
Eibach makes them for awd coupe I thought?
I have a sedan and pm'd u what I was told

I can assure everyone that Eibach doesn't make them...... yet. Although you may see them online, they are still in research and development. if you order them from an online retailer, you will still be waiting until April to get them, if you're lucky.

I'm still trying to find a way to lower my awd coupe, but so far I've been unable to find any kits specific to the car.

SLICKNICK54
01-18-13, 11:56 PM
There is a link for eibach awd coupe 11-12 eibach lowering coils

----------

here it is http://www.tunersdepot.com/Suspension/Lowering-Springs/Eibach--Pro-Kit-Lowering-Springs---11-12-Cadillac-CTS-2dr-Coupe-3-6L-V6-AWD-95666.html[COLOR="Silver"]

----------

Fitment
The Lowering Springs offered on this page are designed to specifically fit a Cadillac CTS produced during the following model years: 2011, 2012 or 11, 12. Please also note any specific model notes on the product title at the top of the page.

While it may fit other vehicles, Please try the vehicle search on the center of our main page. or email us if you have any questions.

Notes
2 Doors Coupe Model Only
For AWD Model Only

This is from the website also

bronik90
01-21-13, 08:32 AM
There is a link for eibach awd coupe 11-12 eibach lowering coils

----------

here it is http://www.tunersdepot.com/Suspension/Lowering-Springs/Eibach--Pro-Kit-Lowering-Springs---11-12-Cadillac-CTS-2dr-Coupe-3-6L-V6-AWD-95666.html

----------

Fitment
The Lowering Springs offered on this page are designed to specifically fit a Cadillac CTS produced during the following model years: 2011, 2012 or 11, 12. Please also note any specific model notes on the product title at the top of the page.

While it may fit other vehicles, Please try the vehicle search on the center of our main page. or email us if you have any questions.

Notes
2 Doors Coupe Model Only
For AWD Model Only

This is from the website also

You can order these, I did as well. But then you will realize that they never ship. I called tuners depot and they stated they ship it directly from the manufacturer. Upon calling eibach, I was told that they are still prototype springs that have not been mass produced yet. I let tuners depot know, they apologized and refunded my money

----------

Go ahead and order these, and I will be amazed if you actually receive them, before April that is.

Eibach informed me directly that the proline is in very low demand, and they have no plans of making a Sportline set at this time. The representative told me April is the target date to begin manufacturing the proline springs, but there are no guarantees