: 2010 SRX Headlight Seal issue

stevec5375
01-17-13, 09:17 PM
My left front headlight housing has a lot of condensation inside of it. It appears the seal is broken. The right one looks clear and fine. Has anyone else experienced this issue? I am assuming this is not supposed to happen and that it's a warranty issue since I'm under mileage.

sube5186
01-17-13, 10:12 PM
Yeah Steve. The seal is broken. I know the old Sevilles used to be famous for that with the tail light lenses. As far as I know, there's no way to reliably repair that. It has to be replaced.

Sube

swgyoooo
01-18-13, 07:49 AM
It is a warrantable issue, and I have seen several all of a sudden. It is an obvious design flaw/supplier issue. Quick fix.

Cadillac Cust Svc
01-18-13, 02:16 PM
Stevec5375, please let me know if you would like me to schedule a dealer appointment for you or research your concerns further at any point! I'm just an email away at Katie_Lucille@gmexpert.com.

Best,

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service

stevec5375
01-18-13, 05:56 PM
Stevec5375, please let me know if you would like me to schedule a dealer appointment for you or research your concerns further at any point! I'm just an email away at Katie_Lucille@gmexpert.com.

Best,

Katie

Thanks Katie for your kind offer of help. I made an appointment with the dealership next Tuesday to have this addressed.

Cadillac Cust Svc
01-21-13, 10:18 AM
Thanks Katie for your kind offer of help. I made an appointment with the dealership next Tuesday to have this addressed.

Glad to hear it, Steve! Let us know how the appointment goes, and don't hesitate to email me in the meantime if you would like any assistance working with your dealer.

Best,

Katie