: Transmission Tune

BlownV
01-17-13, 02:45 PM
I want to get a transmission tune on the V ASAP, especially to help things out in manual mode....I'm not sure I can stand the crappy performance in that mode anymore. Any recommendations on options in phoenix? If it is just a trans tune (not looking at air/fuel or timing yet), can Jesse just send a tune file? Thanks guys.

Dave

boomys10
01-17-13, 08:25 PM
i would work on getting in touch with PGA if i were you. he tunes his and is very anal about the car.

PGA2B
01-17-13, 10:39 PM
Dave,

PM Boomys10 and he can get you my number and email address. That way we can play with it and get it where you want. That is if you want.

P.S. I am anal about the tune but the car needs some TLC. I have never fixed the driver door and rocker panel from the landscape rock. She also needs some paint.

boomys10
01-18-13, 02:06 PM
gotta spend the time/money somewhere. not always on looks. lol

AriGold.
01-18-13, 05:04 PM
I to will be giving you a call. I bouht hptuners pro and ngk afx wideband.. Now just waiting on the car to get back.

PGA2B
01-18-13, 08:13 PM
No problem. Get it from Boomys10 as I still (after a year and a half since I was a vendor) can't get or receive PM's

boomys10
01-21-13, 05:41 PM
i feel like your bitch, but at least i know what it feels like to be wanted. lol

CMNTMXR57
01-22-13, 12:38 PM
Can you even adjust the settings for Manu-matic mode? I asked when mine was tuned and was told it wasn't even an option to adjust. I to hate it. It's pointless as it takes so long to upshift/downshift. Just leave it in "D" and let it do it on it's own...