: Rand49er - Empty your inbox!!!

JD03Cobra
01-16-13, 12:58 PM
I know your very popular around here...actually everywhere! :yup: Trying to send you a message

Jason

rand49er
01-16-13, 03:36 PM
"Popular" for all the wrong reasons.

Okay done. Got rid of half those pesky messages from Megan Fox. Darn girl just won't leave me alone. Told her I don't like tattoos but she won't hear any of it.

thebigjimsho
01-16-13, 10:58 PM
Or maybe its the hot Cadillac models you were mackin' on in Detroit...

JD03Cobra
01-17-13, 09:57 AM
This reminds me I need some new wheels!!!

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m276/JD03Cobra/Randy1.jpg
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m276/JD03Cobra/Randy2.jpg

rand49er
01-17-13, 01:51 PM
I'll have those on when we meet up at Baker's in May this spring. :thumbsup:

Hey, Jason, if I can get it together, I would like to do an autocross this year. You got any interest? Anybody else in Detroit?

Aw heck, I'll just start a dedicated thread when the time comes ... never mind.

Den_93
01-17-13, 02:33 PM
I see curb rash on those wheels.

barrok69
01-17-13, 03:25 PM

Hey, Jason, if I can get it together, I would like to do an autocross this year. You got any interest? Anybody else in Detroit?

I'm down for some AutoX on Belle Isle this summer. Put my new Super Sports to use!

JD03Cobra
01-17-13, 04:14 PM

If those wheels are not on for Bakers then I'm buying them from you :crying: I'm up for any car stuff what so ever!!! Probably should talk to George (Torxila) as well. I've been meaning to get in touch with him.

rand49er
01-17-13, 04:33 PM
I see curb rash on those wheels.I now have two blemishes on them. So-o pissed at myself. :banghead:

PJGross
01-21-13, 12:45 PM
I'd be up for autocrossing. Pre-marriage and 2 girls, I used to go to the track all the time. The V has not seen a drag strip, roadcourse, or autocross.... ever. :(

Selling all my old car audio stuff on ebay and getting ready to swap out all the major bushings so I should be in great shape for autocrossing!

Randy, those old chromed wheels were near gone, but I found a place that blasted them and got them powercoated, hold air great now!

-PJ

rand49er
01-21-13, 01:34 PM
... Randy, those old chromed wheels were near gone, but I found a place that blasted them and got them powercoated, hold air great now!

-PJReally?!! I gotta see 'em! Got pics?

PJGross
01-22-13, 09:44 AM
I do. Before, after media blasting, and after. I'll start a new thread and post 'em up. The metal was so corroded that you would have to get a body shop to fill everything if you wanted them to look really good, but I got them black powdercoated for winter wheels and they look great from 20 feet or so. Shouldn't have to worry about corrosion on them again.

-PJ