: XTS body varient thoughts

studio caddi
01-15-13, 08:11 PM
I was wondering what others think about the idea of Cadillac building a 4 door coupe that is based on the XTS sedan ? All their competitors are doing it should they also build one ?

flying fossil
01-15-13, 10:02 PM
Do you mean with the sharply slopeing roof line that makes for no rear headroom and no rear view?
I sure hope not. If you want a coupe, build a nice 2 door.
My 2 cents.

thebigjimsho
01-16-13, 01:53 AM
Is the OP a spambot? Why not ask if there will be a stretch limo ELR?

TulsaVic
01-16-13, 11:05 AM
It's kind of already there isn't it? Don't see how you could get a swoopier roofline unless you extended the back end a couple more feet.

studio caddi
01-16-13, 04:26 PM
Do you mean with the sharply slopeing roof line that makes for no rear headroom and no rear view?
I sure hope not. If you want a coupe, build a nice 2 door.
My 2 cents.

Well yes I mean a sharply sloped roof and I agree that it would make more sense to build a large 2 door coupe .

hueterm
01-16-13, 07:04 PM
If they made a 2 door XTS, I'd buy it -- even w/only the base V6... But alas...

ascii42
01-21-13, 10:07 AM
It's kind of already there isn't it? Don't see how you could get a swoopier roofline unless you extended the back end a couple more feet.

Yeah. That's what I was thinking as well. The only other thing they could do is reduce the headroom in the back, but that wouldn't go over well.

studio caddi
04-01-13, 08:21 PM
I agree that they should make an XTS coupe but alas their is no XTS coupe planed for their future lineup .