: Saturn Astra XR Wheels - Direct bolt on for the Catera

ondale
01-14-13, 07:18 PM
I'm finally selling my 2001 Catera Sport, and I took off the 18" Saturn Astra XR rims, and re-installed the stock wheels. I know CateraMV6 has these wheels on his car as well. If you are interested you can PM. The wheels with the tires (BF Goodrich Super Sport A/S 245/40/18) are located in Chicago, IL I replaced my Catera with a 2012 SRX Performance. Here are photos of the wheels and a picture of my car when I had the wheels installed on them. I listed them on ebay, the item# is 251213680785

CateraMV6
01-15-13, 02:15 PM
I was looking at those yesterday, figured maybe I get me a second set but I have plans to sell the car as well so they wont be needed.

I think another lucky fella would enjoy these on their car. They are quite rare as no one quite bought the super expensive summer tire option for their ASTRA.

I was told that only about 500sets ever sold as packages on the cars and most were dealer show cars.

ondale
01-15-13, 05:20 PM
Hi there!! It was because of you that I got those wheels. I saw you were moving, according to the last PM I got. I still have the car, not yet sold, but haven't really tried that hard. I put the stock 17" wheels back on and thought I would give it a try. I have them listed on craigslist and ebay and if someone makes me a fair bid, I'll let them go, preferrably to a fellow Catera owner. I did stay in the Cadillac family and got a SRX to replace the Catera. The dealer only wanted to give me $1,500 on the trade in cause that is what they were going for auction locally. I told him I put lots of work into the car and I had all the service records, but they weren't having it, so I kept it to sell on my own. I still drive it occassionally cause it's till a decent car. Never as customized as yours, but nice as stock with those wheels.