: H&R coils on AWD ?

SLICKNICK54
01-14-13, 05:01 PM
I have read and even called H&R, a lady there states you can NOT use their coils on an AWD . My question is who on here is ? My part number I found is 50783 and it is a 08 cts 3.6 awd.

SLICKNICK54
01-15-13, 02:55 PM
No one on here has a cts awd with h&r coils ??

HurstGN
01-16-13, 12:21 PM
Maybe the lady at H&R was right.

Maybe you need to wait more than 24 hours for a response.

TrimThis
01-16-13, 01:00 PM
She also told me sedan coils were the same as a coupe??? I went with Eibach.

SLICKNICK54
01-16-13, 06:41 PM
HurstGN maybe she is right , and maybe if people like you stopped posting things like that this would be a better forum , I am just asking because I came across a good deal and had to let them know in 2 days and just maybe someone on here tried it and would have a personnel experience they can tell me about.

HurstGN
01-16-13, 07:14 PM
HurstGN maybe she is right , and maybe if people like you stopped posting things like that this would be a better forum , I am just asking because I came across a good deal and had to let them know in 2 days and just maybe someone on here tried it and would have a personnel experience they can tell me about.

Just for you, I will stop all posting and make this a better forum. You know you could have better communicated your urgency in the original post. I somehow missed the part of the original post that stated you found a good deal and had 2 days to make a decision.

I have read and even called H&R, a lady there states you can NOT use their coils on an AWD . My question is who on here is ? My part number I found is 50783 and it is a 08 cts 3.6 awd.

Oh, I see the urgency in there...I missed it the first time. Good luck with the H&R coils.

SLICKNICK54
01-16-13, 08:22 PM
In that case lets make a sticky so everyone knows they have to state their urgency in order for a valid and not smart remark

----------

Trim this , I spoke to eibach today and asked what about there springs is not approved for awd, they stated it had to do with weight of awd car and the feedback was the cornering and driving was spongy and almost had a bounce to it , do you experience any of that?