: Fixing the Contact List

Mike Grasso
01-11-13, 09:18 PM
When I upload my contacts and search for them in the main CUE screen it allows me to set them up Last Name, First Name.

But while driving if I scroll down using the instrument cluster "CUE", it shows them First Name, Last Name.

How do you update the Instrument Cluster CUE? or is this a known issue.

I uploaded a photo....

ewired
02-02-13, 04:55 PM
Did you figure this out? Im actually trying to get the cue screen to show First Name, Last Name. My setup is doing the same thing as yours.
Cue is Last,First
Dash is First,Last.
iPhone5 is First,Last

I have 1800+ contacts and I cant always remember Last names. So i would like to see both displays as First Name. The infotainment group stated that it should follow the phones format, which is not the case.....

st4422
02-03-13, 01:19 AM
Pressing the "View" button just above the scroll bar on the main CUE screen will alternate sorting by last name or first name. I don't know about the DIC sort. I'll try to take a look tomorrow.

ewired
02-03-13, 01:38 AM
That work! Thanks

Mike Grasso
02-03-13, 09:00 PM
That actually doesn't work. It's a known issue and the update will address it.

st4422
02-03-13, 09:23 PM
The "View" button selects how contacts are sorted on the main 8 inch CUE screen but I don't see how DIC contacts are sorted. One would think the "View" button would control sorting for both. Perhaps that is what will be addressed in the update.

ewired
02-03-13, 09:23 PM
Well let me correct myself. It fixed my issue.

I wanted first names listed first everywhere. Phone, DIC, CUE. I now have that.

But I agree that the DIC should follow whatever setting you setup on the CUE for name format. And at this time it does not.