: Floor Mat Recommendations for CTS-V Wagon

CTS-V Dragon Wagon
01-11-13, 07:32 AM
I know this can be subjective, but I'd appreciate the group's opinion on floor mats for my '11 Vagon. I want something that looks great, but also designed to hold up to everyday use. A plus would be something that has a tendency to kind of hide dirt. One problem in my household is having a dog and a cat, and despite my good intentions, sometimes that pet hair makes it outside the house and into the vehicle floor mats. Thanks!

tkracing
01-11-13, 08:54 AM
My suggestion... http://www.lloydmats.com/.

simgolfer
01-11-13, 09:56 AM
Have the Lloyd mats which I was initially very happy with. Now more than 6 months into having them, noticing they don't stay in place quite as well. Mild fraying only but weather in Norcal is not that bad.

GreaseMonkey
01-11-13, 10:32 AM
Weather-Tech All-Weather mats.

Purple87SS
01-11-13, 05:03 PM
Weather-Tech All-Weather mats.

Same here.

Lancekl
01-11-13, 06:51 PM
My suggestion. http://www.cocomats.com/index.html
Have them in my Miata, my SLk350 and just ordered some for the Escalade and the CTS-V

CTS-V Dragon Wagon
01-13-13, 01:26 PM
Thanks for the recommendations so far. I've had the Weather Tech floor liners in a previously owned CTS-V sedan, and the all weather rubber mats in an S4. Just don't really like the look and the rubber mats are heavy, clunky things (in my personal opinion, that is). The Cocomats, well...just don't like the look of them. So I think it has been narrowed down to the Lloyd mats. Can anyone offer up their opinions on the various upper end ones? Thanks again.

tinman
01-16-13, 08:11 AM
By searching "Lloyd's Mats" in our forum, lots and lots of conversations came up. I know the regular CTS group had a thorough discussion on the top-of-the-line Lloyd's Mats and many folks bought them.

No one has mentioned a disparaging work about them since purchasing them.

BigDog001
01-16-13, 04:50 PM
By searching "Lloyd's Mats" in our forum, lots and lots of conversations came up. I know the regular CTS group had a thorough discussion on the top-of-the-line Lloyd's Mats and many folks bought them.

No one has mentioned a disparaging work about them since purchasing them.

I have them and love them.

oneman42
01-16-13, 06:23 PM
Dog, any pictures please?
George

jonmarchant
02-09-14, 04:47 PM
So I want the Weather-Tech floor liners for my soon-to-arrive 14 wagon. I found them offered for CTS-V (no model specified), CTS wagon RWD except CTS-V, and CTS wagon AWD. The vendor contacted Weather-Tech, and they were told that WT makes mats for V coupes and sedans only. It seems to me that all CTS wagons with RWD (V or not) must all have exactly the same floor shape. Am I missing something? Can't I just order the CTS wagon mats?

tinman
02-09-14, 05:03 PM
Exactly what I would do.

enfox
02-10-14, 11:23 AM
are there any options with a heel pad? I wear through my mats in no time where the heel of my shoe rests on the mat.

Slamminv
02-10-14, 08:51 PM
Lloyds just for the look

jonmarchant
02-10-14, 11:06 PM
I spent some time on the phone with WeatherTech and managed to order floor liners, front and rear, and a bed liner. I had to educate them some about which models were identical, but we finally got a full set in grey to go with the titanium interior.