: Window sticker

Dadillac
12-27-04, 08:34 PM
After checking out the paperwork thread, I have got a question. My wife and I, have been buying new cars, since 1992. I have all of the window stickers from the cars. My current ride, my '02 Seville, was bought used. So, no window sticker. Is there a way, to get a reprint, of the original sticker? Does GM offer this type of service? I would really love to see what this car actually stickered for. Plus, I would like to add it to my collection. If this is a dumb request, please be kind.

Don

Msilva954
12-27-04, 08:37 PM
Like I said in the previous post, I cant recall the name but there is indeed a company that reproduces these....all you do is give them your option codes from the trunk lid and they look them up and acutally come up with a price as close as possible to the original and it looks 100% original too....

Msilva954
12-27-04, 08:43 PM
Looked it up.. http://www.window-sticker.com/

They do NOT currently do them for Cadillacs except the Allante....if anyone wants to email them maybe we can start getting these done for Cadillacs??? Id volunteer to mail them my original to make templates.

majax
12-27-04, 09:25 PM
Like I said in the previous post, I cant recall the name but there is indeed a company that reproduces these....all you do is give them your option codes from the trunk lid and they look them up and acutally come up with a price as close as possible to the original and it looks 100% original too....

I have never seen the option codes onteh trunk lid, do they take the vin? I'd want one.

Dadillac
12-27-04, 10:30 PM
The option codes on my Seville, are on the spare tire "lid". Just turn it over, and there they are. I will e-mail them. Hopefully, they record every e-mail, and after enough come in, they start producing. Thanks for the link.

Don

Msilva954
12-28-04, 08:51 AM
No prob...im thinking of emailing them and seeing if they wouldnt mind starting something with the forum........that would be pretty cool if anyone on the forum could get reproduction window stickers.

I mean they have already got a head start with the allante

slk230mb
12-31-04, 08:23 PM
Wonder if they could go as far back as 1959 and I could get some done for our 59s. We have the originals somewhere, but with our on going house construction who knows.

roadie389
01-08-05, 01:29 AM
After checking out the paperwork thread, I have got a question. My wife and I, have been buying new cars, since 1992. I have all of the window stickers from the cars. My current ride, my '02 Seville, was bought used. So, no window sticker. Is there a way, to get a reprint, of the original sticker? Does GM offer this type of service? I would really love to see what this car actually stickered for. Plus, I would like to add it to my collection. If this is a dumb request, please be kind.

Don

If you call Cadillac Customer Car they will reprint the Window sticker for a fee.

Dadillac
01-08-05, 10:17 AM
Roadie389

Is this true? If so, that will be too easy. How do you know this? Have you done this before? Do you work for the General? Lastly, do you have a phone number? Thanks

Don

CoupeDevilleRob
01-08-05, 12:15 PM
If you're looking for a window sticker for an older Caddy try Cadillac Historical Services. They do research on Caddys up to 1970. I know Pontiac Historical Services can get you window stickers, factory photos, brochures, etc. Maybe Cadillac does the same.

Msilva954
01-09-05, 02:05 PM
Last week I emailed Cadillac....here is my response:

Dear Mr. Silva,

Thank you for contacting the Cadillac Customer Assistance Center. I appreciate
you taking the time to write us in regards to receiving a build sheet for your
vehicle.

I apologize, the dealership or Cadillac customer assistance is unable to provide
you a copy of the window sticker for this vehicle because it is more than 10
years old.

Triple A Enterprises provides window stickers for vehicles back to 1959 (except
1981 to current model Corvettes). They go through resources such as PHS and
Corvette Museum directly.

There is a fee for this service. The contact information is:

Triple A Enterprises
P.O. Box 8463
Bloomington, IN 47408
812-333-9024

www.windowsticker.com

so looks like your in luck if your car is under 10..