: Cadillac roadside service kudos.

ansoninc
01-08-13, 11:30 PM
Last weekend the battery went dead on my 2012 SRX. I knew it was still under warranty, but I thought I would have to get it started and take it to the dealer. I have had AAA for over 20 years and always use them. Since it was an afternoon with no appointments I thought I would throw caution to the wind and try Cadillac roadside service. Wow! Was I impressed! The serviceman was here in under 30 minutes. He was neat as pin and drove a Cadillac truck with the local dealer labels. He tested the battery and replaced it. He also took time to explain a few gadgets on the car and told me how to deal with radio wave blockage. ( I don't live far from the Las Vegas strip). I don't know why I never used them before.
Great service!
Diana

TheCaptain
01-09-13, 07:15 AM
Great news to hear Diana!

Cadillac Cust Svc
01-09-13, 11:52 AM
Diana, thank you for sharing the positive feedback! I'm glad your SRX is running smoothly now, and if you would ever like me to research any concerns further for you please don't hesitate to email me. I'm reachable at Katie_Lucille@gmexpert.com.

Best,

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service

Likely
01-09-13, 04:35 PM
What Cadillac Dealership showed up to help you get started and going? The 2 Dealerships in Las Vegas & Henderson are big time dealers!!!

I think they really compete with each other!!!!!

Marc NY
01-09-13, 07:19 PM
It is great to hear you had such a great experience with Cadillac Road Side Assistance! :thumbsup:

GeeVee
01-09-13, 11:19 PM
They were great with me in my hour of need as well! Excellent to deal with and very helpful and cooperative!

ansoninc
01-10-13, 11:49 AM
What Cadillac Dealership showed up to help you get started and going? The 2 Dealerships in Las Vegas & Henderson are big time dealers!!!

I think they really compete with each other!!!!!

It's was from Cadillac of Las Vegas West and the service guy was Troy Gist. I use to have my previous CTS serviced at Cadillac East, when they closed I switched to Findley Cadillac in Henderson. They serve lunch. :)
Diana

ansoninc
01-12-13, 12:20 AM
Diana, thank you for sharing the positive feedback! I'm glad your SRX is running smoothly now, and if you would ever like me to research any concerns further for you please don't hesitate to email me. I'm reachable at Katie_Lucille@gmexpert.com.

Best,

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service

Thank you, I will keep that in mind for future questions.
Diana