: Anyone Else Interested In Weathertech Floorliners?

originalgarage
01-08-13, 05:04 PM
http://www.weathertech.com/assets/1/7/GalleryMainDimensionId/444001_Camry_2012.jpg

i saw these on tv recently and decided i wanted them for whatever daily i got. unfortunately they do not offer our application. i went through the site and requested they make it, but i'm sure it would help if they got more requests.

http://www.weathertech.com/product-education-center/floorliner-digitalfit/

if you click the order link and go through a couple steps it will send a request. only takes a couple minutes.

Berger 93
01-09-13, 11:12 AM
The AWD model "should" fit. Our trans tunnel does not match the RWD version . . . learned the hard way buying all sorts of mats for my car. I wound up buying the GM rubber winter mats for mine with "STS" molded into them.

originalgarage
01-09-13, 02:58 PM
do the gm mats go up on the sides wimilar to the floor liners?

*edit - googled them and they do not. good back up plan though. do you have pics of the fitment?

FamofV
01-09-13, 06:15 PM
I would be interested for the rear ones only.

TimmyC
01-10-13, 01:05 AM
The AWD model "should" fit. Our trans tunnel does not match the RWD version . . . learned the hard way buying all sorts of mats for my car. I wound up buying the GM rubber winter mats for mine with "STS" molded into them.

I don't think the V has a different floor stamping. How didn't they fit?

The AWD definitely has a different floor. There is a huge hump on the the passenger side for front driveshaft clearance.

Berger 93
01-10-13, 11:06 AM
I don't think the V has a different floor stamping. How didn't they fit?

The AWD definitely has a different floor. There is a huge hump on the the passenger side for front driveshaft clearance.

The standard mat rode up the side of the trans tunnel . . . just sharing my personal experience.

originalgarage
01-10-13, 11:21 AM
well the good thing here is if we request ana sts-v fitment they'll scan an sts-v floor (assumedly). the unique feature of these is that they walls for vertical coverage and to keep spills contained. if anyone goes through with the product request not "sts-v" in the comments section.

Berger 93
01-10-13, 11:29 AM
Here is the visual difference on the mats:

12498730 AWD :

12498731 RWD :

And STS V mats:

Berger 93
01-10-13, 12:53 PM
Oh and FYI the AWD Rubber Mats from GM fit, but not perfectly . . . the drivers side there is a small gap along the tunnel . . and the passenger side is very tight. . . this was the only solution on rubber mats that I liked.

Oddly enough the STS-V must have a unique trans tunnel, vrs the RWD and AWD models . .

I had the Macneil All Weather Floor Mats and was disappointed with the fit . . even more so that the rears were cheapy cut to fit POS's . .

Berger 93
01-10-13, 01:26 PM
Here is EXACTLY how they fit in my car . . please excuse the mess . . good old winter in IL

Driver Front:

Passenger Front:

Driver Rear:

Passenger Rear: