: Needed: 2012 or newer CTS (LFX) for turbo system fitment

SC2150
01-06-13, 02:16 PM
Single Turbo.....we will give the first to bring/ship their car in a $1000 discount so we can complete the hot side piping mounts and the rest of the system for the LFX CTS.

Need an SRX LFX as well. First of each model gets the discount.

Complete...installed, tuned, ready to kick V8 butt and still get 28-30 MPG plus.

:thumbsup:

X E Ryder
01-06-13, 02:45 PM
Arg! wrong coast - go for it somebody! :thumbsup:

arw1510
01-06-13, 11:14 PM
where are you located again?

tinman
01-07-13, 04:52 PM
Damn, if I only had a '12. Just a four hour drive!

SC2150
01-07-13, 07:55 PM
Palmetto, FL between Sarasota and Tampa.

Map on the homepage: www.RevXtreme.com

arw1510
01-07-13, 08:06 PM
ugh, im up in NY but wish i could make the trip

SC2150
08-06-13, 11:34 AM
Still looking for a LFX CTS for our turbo system.

And remember, we have super charger systems for both the LLT & LFX CTS's and have been installing them for 2 years now with these proven around the world.

Paxton/Vortech V3 trim centri unit based. Email direct for info or orders: RXProducts@aol.com

arw1510
08-06-13, 12:48 PM
Complete...installed, tuned, ready to kick V8 butt and still get 28-30 MPG plus.

hahah, is there any cts getting that high of mpg ever? I get 20 on a good day

Rx-Cons
08-06-13, 09:59 PM
What tuning will be used?

Trifecta wont tune Rx products
DimSport does NOT support LLT or LFX

Truth
08-09-13, 11:03 AM
What tuning will be used? Trifecta wont tune Rx products DimSport does NOT support LLT or LFX

The magic tune fairy of course.

SC2150
08-14-13, 12:09 PM
We only use the Dimsport suite and interface same as we do with HP Tuners....it is our tuning. Dimsport supplies the tools to tune with.

If there was actually any other company that actually had several years of supercharged and turbo charged CTS's running around the world (and we see 24-28 mpg reported from our customers) then I would feel they are qualified to debate the subject, but RX has been, and is still, the only one.

And for the few trolls on here (the same ones in every thread that don't even own cadillacs) here is some eye opening info that IS fact and public record with the state of Florida AND the Feneral authprities:

Truth does not own a Cadillac, he is a troll that attempted to extort $10,000 from us threatening to do what he is doing if we would not pay $10k...we have it in the hands of the Manatee County prosecutors office.

Here is a sample of his family's past that he bragged about so all know:

Goodson Farms Owner Sentenced for Filing False Tax Returns

March 31, 2009 by K. McKinney

Janet Goodson, president of Goodson Farms, was sentenced three months in prison for filing false tax returns from 2001 to 2004. Goodson Farms is one of Hillsborough County’s largest strawberry farms and the site of a popular produce market. Court records alleged that Goodson failed to report cash sales of peppers on tax returns.

Charged in Tampa’s federal court, Goodson faced up to 24 months in prison. She received a more lenient sentence because she cooperated in a federal investigation related to fraudulent federal crop insurance payments last year. In that case, prosecutors charged Goodson Farms, and D&K Farms in Plant City with lying about damaged crops to obtain more than $1 million in federal crop insurance payments.

No fines were assessed against Goodson because the farm was ordered to pay nearly $1.1 million in restitution after pleading guilty to crop insurance fraud last fall.

In that case, Goodson Farms was accused of obtaining crop insurance to cover its pepper crops between 2001 and 2004. The farm then claimed losses and received more than $1 million in federal crop insurance payments. The claimed pepper crops had actually been harvested and sold.

This case is a good example of the benefit of retaining a good federal criminal defense attorney as soon as one becomes aware of a federal investigation. Goodson, probably through defense counsel, was able to negotiate with prosecutors and investigators such that she assisted with the investigation and limited her period of incarceration.

Locations: Florida
Criminal Charges: White Collar Crimes

I figured since this is public record I would start putting this on all the forums you are slandering us on......it is fact of course, not the fiction you have posted....how does that sound?