: Back up camera for factory nav on 09

bluemax
01-05-13, 11:23 AM
I have an 09 CTS and would like to install a back up camera that would hook up to my nav system. I see cameras on ebay that go in where one of the back up lights are.
Anyone done this and if so do you have pictures and or instructions.
Thanks
Blue Max

Pdabs
01-05-13, 02:32 PM
Dear Blue Max

Search or check out the "stickies" specifically the DIY section. You will find your answers there.

ajazolino
01-05-13, 03:06 PM
Just to make it clear.....sometimes that isn't an option. Especially on the iPhone app. See attached photo 102034

Pdabs
01-05-13, 04:37 PM
Ya. DIY sticky is in the general section. I just accessed on my iPhone.

I see what you're saying though, however this one is accessible.

andynice20
01-06-13, 12:13 AM
Never understood the flaming of people for not searching before posting. This is a forum, a community where people ask questions and share ideas. If everyone was just searching all the time this wouldn't be a forum, it would be a reference site.
Dunno... Just my $0.02...

----------

Back to the question... I just ordered the Kenwood CMOS 310 to integrate to the SmartMirror2 I have coming in. I think it's a million times better than the OEM one and around the same price overall

Pdabs
01-06-13, 12:44 AM
Relax yourself.

One, the member was advised to search. If everyone came to ask a question that has already been answered , before searching ,we would have 1,000 threads with the same topic.
Stickies are there for a reason. So is the search button.

Two, he was directed where he could find the answer.

Where is the flame?

MochaSteelCoupe12
01-06-13, 06:55 AM
Relax yourself.

One, the member was advised to search. If everyone came to ask a question that has already been answered , before searching ,we would have 1,000 threads with the same topic.
Stickies are there for a reason. So is the search button.

Two, he was directed where he could find the answer.

Where is the flame?

Agreed...