: my seville saved my life.

cadibrougham
12-27-04, 12:29 AM
i was driving down the road when a women swerved in my lane i swerved and hit she hit me at an angle. she was in an 04 BENZ cruising down the road and lighting a cigarette. anyways the airbag cam out and everything worked as it was designed. i was going 35mph she was going 55. but believe or not i am not hurt at all. the seville really did absorb the impact well and kept me safe. the women was hospitalized for three days and her car didnt look to bad ,her car did not absorb the impact.. my car is completely totalled but most importantly i walked away safe, with only a slight redness on my face from the airbag. :canttalk:. my seville passed away at the mid age of 145000 miles and lived a nice life in arizona.hahahahah. the seville was a 1991. i will try to put pics. will buy another caddy a 99 deville.

you aint lackin if your cadillacin

Leloz
12-27-04, 07:05 AM
I am glad to see you walked away unhurt. Cars can be replaced and lives cannot. I am happy the Seville did its job :thumbsup:

majax
12-27-04, 09:29 PM
Pretty cool stuff and I am glad you are okay I find it weird she got hurt, oh well she was the wone who made the mistake I guess she should take the pain :tisk: . '99 Deville will be a great car get a pearl white one or black :D

1toycad
01-04-05, 03:26 PM
Pretty cool stuff and I am glad you are okay I find it weird she got hurt, oh well she was the wone who made the mistake I guess she should take the pain :tisk: . '99 Deville will be a great car get a pearl white one or black :D

'99 Deville is nice, but black? In Arizona?? NO....NO...NO... :tisk:

CoupeDevilleRob
01-04-05, 07:41 PM
My aunt got t-boned in her 92 S-Class by a Cougar and her wrist got all screwed up. I guess in some kinds of accidents it doesn't matter what you're driving, you're gonna get hurt no matter what.

danbuc
01-05-05, 03:47 AM
Stabilitrack has saved my ass in the snow a few times. There's a really fun way to test the Stabilitrack, provided you have a large empty parking lot, and snow or ice on the ground. Find an open area, and bring the car up to about 15-20mph. Quickly turn the wheel as far as you can in one direction. You will notice that instead of spinning in circles, as most car would, the caddy just stops. It doesn't spin, it doesn't slide, it just stops. I've tried it twice, and its really neat to see (feel) it working. I think it's one of the greatest features of these cars, especially in the north east. :thumbsup: