: Spare Keyfob for 2007 STS

AnderbrA
01-01-13, 08:46 PM
Tried posting in classifieds, but the java scripting wasn't working right and couldn't get a picture attached. Anyways, if someone is in need of a spare keyfob, GM/S 15212382, shoot me aPM. I don't need it anymore. I also have user manual laying around for 2007 STS as well. Below is the pic of the keyfob. Not I would imagine they could be programmed for 05-07.

Thanks.

EChas3
01-01-13, 09:58 PM
Don't these belong with your car when its sold?

dannyquest
01-01-13, 10:17 PM
AnderbrA, Looks just like mine 06 STS. How much are you asking for the fob. I'am sure it works. Danny

Ludacrisvp
01-01-13, 10:34 PM
Don't these belong with your car when its sold?
I have noticed a lot of people are horrible at leaving standard equipment in their cars when they are sold.
Previous owner of my DTS removed the HomeLink transmitter and Nav Disc when they traded it in... (yeah they pried it out of the headliner console $10 later on eBay I replaced it.)

AnderbrA
01-02-13, 01:10 AM
Cars been gone for about 9 months. Just happened to find this in my junk drawer the other day. I agree that its tough to ensure everything is in place with used vehicles. Ive purchased multiple vehicles with lone or even no remotes. I had alarm put on so didnt matter at the time. Just the nature of the beast. Luckily most are easy to self program now adays.

dannyquest
01-02-13, 06:26 AM
AnderbrA, Good to hear that its still works. I would like to have an extra as a spare. I'am up early today cause we are leaving for florida. Should be able to check back late friday. Not taking the computer and don't have a smart phone. Danny

orange57
01-03-13, 12:36 AM
I was actually shocked when my car came with 2 fobs when I purchased it. I was expecting to only get one.

curtc
01-03-13, 02:05 AM
Mine came with 2 like the one pictured, only came with one OEM key though, the other is a duplicate.

EChas3
01-03-13, 08:20 PM
Mine came with everything a new car would have: 2 fobs, 2 keys, the original Nav disk and a 2 disk upgrade, the original sticker, Onstar DVD & pamphlet, the owners manual, Nav manual, leather cover and even the original deposit receipt,a Dealer pen and the business card of the salesman! (The PO must have been a bit AR, but the car is great!)

My wife's 2007 (one year old when she bought it) came with the fobs, keys & manuals and one set of Nav disks.

Teresa o
05-21-13, 02:58 PM
Do you still have this?

----------

AnderbRa

dannyquest
05-21-13, 05:15 PM
Teresa o, I bought it back in January, Danny