: $10 off Mobil 1 Coupon. Expires 1/7/12

zapconj
12-28-12, 01:59 PM
Hey all I was surfing around the web wasting time and came across this coupon on the Mobil 1 website for a $10 off coupon for AUTOZONE. I have attached a jpg for you to view. You can also download the coupon from the Mobil 1 website at this link: http://www.mobiloil.com/USA-English/MotorOil/Promotions/Promotions.aspx

I'm sure people shop all over but if you have no choice but Autozone in your area it's a good way to save a few bucks!

Happy holidays all! Feel free to share with friends.

the cadillac man
12-28-12, 05:04 PM
Hey all I was surfing around the web wasting time and came across this coupon on the Mobil 1 website for a $10 off coupon for AUTOZONE. I have attached a jpg for you to view. You can also download the coupon from the Mobil 1 website at this link: http://www.mobiloil.com/USA-English/MotorOil/Promotions/Promotions.aspx

I'm sure people shop all over but if you have no choice but Autozone in your area it's a good way to save a few bucks!

Happy holidays all! Feel free to share with friends.

That ain't going to me any good as I quit shopping at that place since the store didn't admit when they fried my DVD player in my rear seat entertainment system.

1BadCadSTS
12-28-12, 05:28 PM
Ok Ill bite....

How exactly did the auto parts store fry your dvd player... inside your car... from inside the parts store...

the cadillac man
12-28-12, 06:26 PM
Ok Ill bite....

How exactly did the auto parts store fry your dvd player... inside your car... from inside the parts store...

They replaced the battery in my truck when I didn't ask them to(long story)

1BadCadSTS
01-01-13, 12:11 AM
It's an auto parts store. They can't do a thig without you opening the hood for them to do it. Not to mention dcing a battery in no way could cause that issue.

the cadillac man
01-01-13, 03:05 AM
It's an auto parts store. They can't do a thig without you opening the hood for them to do it. Not to mention dcing a battery in no way could cause that issue.

I told the guy I could do it myself but it was a stubborn jerk who thought I didn't how to install a battery(when he came so close to putting the cables on wrong it wasn't funny) they were lucky the didn't fry everything and blow every fuse in my truck seriously(plus he didn't let go of the battery till he had it in my truck) yes I was pissed and on top of that he even left the cables loose

If you think I am just blowing smoke about auto zone look up the corporate address and look at the negative feedback(auto zone has a bad rep with a lot of folks and me and a few in my family has learned that first hand

Sentinelist
01-03-13, 01:53 AM
Bugger! Wish I saw this a few days ago. Just had the oil changed today and bought my own as I always do (6500 miles under mostly city/suburban commuting). Thanks for sharing though.