: FG2 Measurements?

FuzzyLogic
12-28-12, 12:30 PM
Does anyone have a spare front and/or rear FG2 shock that they can measure for me? I'm working with Andy over at QA1 to find a dual-adjustable shock that'll fit our cars (part of this goal is true rear coilovers), and we need to check their currently existing Corvette inventory against the size of the FG2 shocks.

I'm not going to be sitting on my hands here--I'll be taking measurements as soon as I can, but I figured I'd put the request out there to see if anyone had a set easily accessible. I'm also interested in determining how much of the shock is actually being used when people apply the Ground Control kit. QA1's rule of thumb is that you want the shock to be able to move about 3" in either direction, and if we're nearly bottoming out our existing shocks, post GC install, it might mean that their C5/C6 Pro System is almost perfect right out of the box.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/QuicksilverG4/DSC06085.jpg

odla
12-28-12, 05:56 PM
I have a used set that you can have for free. Just pay shipping is all. On of the fronts was gone. I don't know which.

All i ask is for some kind of discount way down the road if i buy a set of the new ones he makes. So i guess not really free lol :D

Let me know if that doable.