: Cadillac forums sticker

cadi509
12-28-12, 12:43 PM
Ranger suggested I post this here I ordered a sticker about 2 weeks ago and haven't received anything yet are these made to order or is this just cause of the holiday season?

Seamaster_007
12-29-12, 01:31 AM
Ranger suggested I post this here I ordered a sticker about 2 weeks ago and haven't received anything yet are these made to order or is this just cause of the holiday season?

Where can one order one of these?

Submariner409
12-29-12, 10:20 AM
If you will go up to the various tabs and links at the top 1/4 of this (or the home) page, in the black bar you will find "Decals"............ as well as a ton of other information you should have read when you joined the Forums.

While you're in that black bar ^^^ you might want to read - study - the entire Cadillac Technical Archive.

bears_t2
01-31-13, 02:20 PM
Did ya ever get your sticker Cadi509? I just ordered one 5 days ago and nothing for me so far.. I knew it might take some time, I was just wondering how long?

talismandave
01-31-13, 06:38 PM
I have still not received any it has been a couple months.

bears_t2
02-01-13, 11:18 AM
RUT ROH Raggy.... 2 months??? How come so long. and why hasnt anyone looked into it as far as moderators? Moderators?

Submariner409
02-01-13, 11:22 AM
We have absolutely nothing to do with the sticker business. We're strictly field referees. Try to PM or contact "Lord Cadillac" (the original site owner) for details. A bit of snooping in Site News or other purely site threads will turn up his username, click, PM.

bears_t2
02-01-13, 11:27 AM
I just called the number that was provided with the email that i got from them and left a message. Thanks Sub for being quick to respond.

bears_t2
02-01-13, 01:49 PM
Just to let all know, you will need to call the number on your email that you got when you paid for your sticker to get it. The gentleman that was doing the stickers says he didnt know about the deposits to his account and will send you one.. I should get mine soon I hope

bears_t2
02-08-13, 01:53 PM
UPDATE UPDATE!!!! Just got my sticker Oh YA! Again if any of yall havent gotten your sticker let me know and ill try to help ya out.. Thanks again for lettin me become part of yalls community. Ive learned alot about these cars and love mine so far. :) Now if I can figure out how it goes on LOL..