: Parts for a 1970 Cadillac Deville

n8dawg70
12-28-12, 11:49 AM
Anyone know the best online source for securing parts for a 1970 Cadillac Coupe Deville? I've found opgi.com which seems to have a good selection. The more the merrier. :)

Thanks in advance.

Corey468
12-28-12, 12:04 PM
You can try Craigslist. You'll find a lot of people who are parting out their cars. eBay can also be very useful too.

CADforce69
12-28-12, 03:46 PM
www.rockauto.com is the cheapest one for the most usual parts. I bought a lot of parts from them; they have a really good service.

Try also http://www.usapartssupply.com/cadillac.php They have a huge catalog with almost everything. YouŽll be able to compare prices.

BTW, Welcome to this forum, and post some pics of your caddy when you have some time ;)

n8dawg70
12-29-12, 03:08 AM
Thanks for the info guys. Here is a picture of the caddy. I need to take some more. This is not a very good shot of the car. I'll try to add a few more when I have some good lighting. Also can show off the personalized plates too! :)

talismandave
12-29-12, 10:34 AM
Wow n8dawg that is a beauty. A true Cadillac classic!:thumbsup:
I love the Cadillacs from that era, when stylists treated design like great architecture. The prominent grille grabs the eye, standing like a grand portico. Proportions and scale to support and highlight the main feature in the headlight surrounds echoing the grille. All framed by the columnar fenders. Purposeful lines drawing the eye from from the grille to the doors. They are a testament to the fact that great design is timeless.
I can't wait to see more photos when you get the chance and look forward to getting to know you. :welcome5:

CADforce69
12-29-12, 10:54 AM
Thanks for the pic, n8dawg! Your caddy looks in a really excellent shape. :thumbsup: Was it so well preserved or restored at some point of its life?

DouglasJRizzo
12-30-12, 09:29 AM
A beautiful example of a '70!

70eldo
01-06-13, 06:30 PM
I like opgi.com for new parts

carnut
01-07-13, 03:28 AM
Try www.hemmingsmotornews.com. THE source for old car parts!