: In Need of Rear Lower Control Arm Bushing That is Pressed into the Knuckle

12-27-12, 03:33 PM
I need the bushing pictured in the attachment. It is pressed into the rear knuckle. Let me know what you guys have. Thanks Jeff

12-27-12, 04:15 PM
There's a buy and sell thread for a reason. Go to eBay if you want a used control arm.