: Hello to all

CadAdvisor
12-26-12, 09:31 AM
After reading this board for some time now I felt it necessary to participate if only to clear up misconceptions and improper "opinions" as to what GM is and is not responsible for as well as being of some assistance in helping anyone experiencing issues that none of the "internet technicians" can resolve.

Please feel free to contact me either via thread or P.M. and I'll do my best to answer any and all questions.
I have over 10yrs experience with the brand as well as being very well versed in GM policy and procedure.

CadAdvisor

TheCaptain
12-26-12, 10:32 AM
So is this relating to things like the nav updates?

inspectorudy
12-26-12, 10:56 AM
Or maybe why some of us got "Gifts" from GM when we bought our SRX's and some didn't? I personally do not care but it seems like an inconsistent policy. Also, could you post occasionally all of the hidden service bulletins and recalls, if any, for our cars? Thank you

CadAdvisor
12-26-12, 12:26 PM
So is this relating to things like the nav updates?

Hopefully I can help with anything/everything.

----------

Or maybe why some of us got "Gifts" from GM when we bought our SRX's and some didn't? I personally do not care but it seems like an inconsistent policy. Also, could you post occasionally all of the hidden service bulletins and recalls, if any, for our cars? Thank you

I'm not sure what you mean by "gifts"...:hmm:

As for any "hidden" bulletins or service information.....

I'm not aware of anything "hidden" so you would need to be a little more specific on that one.

As for any recalls, service updates or likewise I need your VIN as there's no such thing I'm aware of as a model wide recall, update, etc.

Marc NY
12-26-12, 01:13 PM
Or maybe why some of us got "Gifts" from GM when we bought our SRX's and some didn't? I personally do not care but it seems like an inconsistent policy. Also, could you post occasionally all of the hidden service bulletins and recalls, if any, for our cars? Thank youThe "Gifts" inspectorrudy is talking about is the Black Gift box of "FIRSTs" that some lucky selected buyers will get directly from Cadillac. Cadillac Divison "randomly" selects new buyers and then sends out the Thank You gift to them.

Yes, it finally took my 3rd SRX purchase for me to make the Gift Box cut. :thumbsup:

Submariner409
12-26-12, 07:25 PM
Please be very careful with "advice" and PM contacts. CF has a real Cadillac Customer Service forum.