: Merry/Happy Christmas

majax
12-25-04, 03:59 AM
As some of you may know the Queen of England prefers Happy Christmas cause the merry in Merry Christmas signifies drinking and all that. Well hope you all have a good one it is officially Christmas day here in Idaho 12:01! Please tell us all what you got under teh tree this year I will report back later when I have opened mine.

ShadowLvr400
12-25-04, 10:37 AM
Bah humbug. Off to work my 8 hours.

majax
12-25-04, 01:11 PM
that stinks. I worked today also but only for an hour

I got a digital camera so I can finally post pictures of the cars! :yup: Just give me a bit

elwesso
12-25-04, 01:48 PM
Merry christmas all! :)

RBraczyk
12-25-04, 08:50 PM
Merry Christmas to you all. One christmas down last night, two to go.

majax
12-25-04, 08:52 PM
What did anyone get?

RBraczyk
12-25-04, 09:49 PM
Sofar, music gift card, halo 2, Thumb drive. Awaiting subs and bose triport headphones. I hope.

majax
12-25-04, 10:29 PM
Sofar, music gift card, halo 2, Thumb drive. Awaiting subs and bose triport headphones. I hope.
OOOoh I'd love those headphones.

Elvis
12-25-04, 11:36 PM
No Escalade under my tree :( .

But I did get a BUNCH of other good stuff.

Soft mocasins and a down vest from Cabelas,
five pairs of socks, four shirts, three neckties, two pairs of pants, and an air compressor.

I asked for (and got) some cool movies on DVD:

How the West Was Won,
Little Big Man,
Winchester '73
They Were Expendable
Lonesome Dove

But perhaps the most useful gift I received:

http://www.yaktrax.com/content/00/01/32/62/63/userimages/Home-Page.jpg

Stoneage_Caddy
12-26-04, 12:05 AM
oh hell yah those shoe snow chain things friggin ruled when i lived in alaska ....

hmm this year i got a orbital buffer thing , some car washing tools , couple movies for my computer animated collection (shreck2 , ice age), Descsion making tool ,A team van model kit , some new ties , shirts , slacks for work , leather jacket , new shoes (them real nice shoes you wear to resturants)...

im happy , im a freak tho i always like getting socks and dress shirts and stuff to wear to work , after being a mechanic all these years its kinda fun wearing something other than dickies and steel toes ....

I broke the crankshaft on the bike trying to install a new upgraded clutch , so i bought myself a stroker crank and big bore kit.....

but i didnt get what i wanted , Eliza Dushku and a 2006 ZO6 vette waiting for me to break them boath in properly when i woke up this morning.....

RBraczyk
12-26-04, 12:19 AM
And someday Lindsay Lohan and a mint Blue 70 Chevelle with White Bonnet racing stripes will be sitting in my driveway Christmas morning...

davesdeville
12-26-04, 12:55 AM
I got a couple useless little things and some money. Being broke is now over (for awhile.)

majax
12-26-04, 03:50 PM
I got a couple useless little things and some money. Being broke is now over (for awhile.)

invest it

evilrussian
12-26-04, 03:55 PM
invest it
In hi-perf parts! :yup:

onbagz2002
12-26-04, 04:57 PM
YAY XMAS IS OVER :worship: I'M A SCROOGE :sneaky:

majax
12-26-04, 05:11 PM
YAY XMAS IS OVER :worship: I'M A SCROOGE :sneaky:

:nono:

davesdeville
12-26-04, 06:38 PM
Invest it? It may seem like a lot of money to me but it's probably not that much to other people. I have to pay for things like lunch and gas with it.

I did end up getting pretty much the best Christmas present I could hope for, everyone here should be introduced to "her" on the 4th or 5th of January. :bouncy: :D

majax
12-26-04, 07:28 PM
Invest it? It may seem like a lot of money to me but it's probably not that much to other people. I have to pay for things like lunch and gas with it.

I did end up getting pretty much the best Christmas present I could hope for, everyone here should be introduced to "her" on the 4th or 5th of January. :bouncy: :D

NEW CADILLAC!!!!! or a girlfriend, but she may think you are kinda weird posting her pic on the internet.

RBraczyk
12-26-04, 11:13 PM
Or a boyfriend...

I got the 'phones. They are ORGASMIC!!!

I can pull out all the parts in any Mannheim Steamroller song. ungggh....

davesdeville
12-27-04, 02:09 AM
I put quotes on the "her" because yeah it's a new Caddy. :bouncy: I just hope the transaction works out, the trip back works out and the weather's nice and the car doesn't break...

majax
12-27-04, 02:48 AM
WOW, great headphones! brac I always thought Manheim Steamroler was kinda creepy when they start singing alll techno computer. Can I use them for a while? ;) $500 or so to probably

NEW CADILLAC!!!!!!!!!!!! :bouncy:
describe it!! Brand new or nicely used?

davesdeville
12-27-04, 04:19 AM
Hahah brand new.. you gave me quite a laugh there. It'll be a good 10 years until I can afford a new one. In fact this one's about 10 years old, with 95k. Can't wait to get it back here and take some pics and tell everyone I know about it. I'm on edge since I've never seen it in person, hoping against hope there's nothing wrong with it. :suspense:

majax
12-27-04, 05:45 AM
Hahah brand new.. you gave me quite a laugh there. It'll be a good 10 years until I can afford a new one. In fact this one's about 10 years old, with 95k. Can't wait to get it back here and take some pics and tell everyone I know about it. I'm on edge since I've never seen it in person, hoping against hope there's nothing wrong with it. :suspense:

What is it a Fleetwood, Deville....?

Brand new...maybe thats why you needed all that christmas money for food. :p :o