: Trouble trying to read a thread

Bigbird_55
12-23-12, 09:22 AM
Sorry about this post, because it is probably in the wrong place, but.......... There is a thread in this discussion called Heating/AC vents started by "Sturman" (I think). For some reason I cannot get to page 2. I click on page 2 or next and it keeps coming back to page 1. Obviously, the important part is on page 2. Any advice on how to fix this? Thanks, Bigbird_55

Submariner409
12-23-12, 09:48 AM
Get into your profile, go to settings and change the thread display to allow 40 threads/page. You might also consider changing the thread display order to "newest first" so new replies are always the first to be seen.

I merged your question into the original thread ...................

Ranger
12-23-12, 11:17 AM
Sorry about this post, because it is probably in the wrong place, but.......... There is a thread in this discussion called Heating/AC vents started by "Sturman" (I think). For some reason I cannot get to page 2. I click on page 2 or next and it keeps coming back to page 1. Obviously, the important part is on page 2. Any advice on how to fix this? Thanks, Bigbird_55
I had that same problem the other day with one thread. Finally gave up. Next day I could get to page 2. :noidea:

Bigbird_55
12-23-12, 11:38 AM
Still can't get to page 2. I see this was moved to the heater/ac vent thread so I can't read what was said. Every time I click on page 2 or next, it stays on page 1. Is there anyway to re-post the missing page? If you answer to this thread I will not be able to read it. Hummmm....??? Any way to help?

Ranger
12-23-12, 12:03 PM
Moved from Seville/Eldorado to Site News, Feedback, Questions and Suggestions. Hopefully you will be able to read the responses and communicate here.