: Look at this headline !!

Sandy
12-24-04, 10:03 PM
"Last-Minute Holiday Shoppers Hit Malls;
Last Minute Holiday Robbers Hit Shoppers"

Msilva954
12-24-04, 11:38 PM
hahaha......

I always laugh when the news shows some stupid shopper who leaves their belongings in their SUV or Minivan then continues to go back in the mall......

Some dumbasses just seize to amaze me....putting a $500 Television or a XBOX PS2 Stereo etc...for everyone to see and steal if they please.

We happily bought about 50% of our gifts online this year.....and its the best experience ever....free shipping usually and no traffic to deal with...(DSL hehe)

majax
12-24-04, 11:47 PM
Crazy, lol.

It is pretty dumb to leave things so visable, get a real trunk people(car)!

tru504187211
12-26-04, 11:27 AM
We happily bought about 50% of our gifts online this year.....and its the best experience ever....free shipping usually and no traffic to deal with...(DSL hehe)

Except internet traffic :D

airbalancer
12-26-04, 03:36 PM
The problem is that the world is so screwed up that you cannot leave your gifts in the car.
Why is OK to say the who place their gifts in the car is a moron but you do not callthe ass**** who took the gifts was a moron

Msilva954
12-26-04, 05:30 PM
Because common sense is what should tell you not to leave them in your car in the first place....people who lack there of are therefore "morons"......we know that the world is currupt and that thieves lurk our streets everywhere, expecially during the holiday season......the thief is mearly that...not a moron....what he/she gets away with shows you that he/she is much smarter then the victim.

majax
12-26-04, 05:34 PM
Because common sense is what should tell you not to leave them in your car in the first place....people who lack there of are therefore "morons"......we know that the world is currupt and that thieves lurk our streets everywhere, expecially during the holiday season......the thief is mearly that...not a moron....what he/she gets away with shows you that he/she is much smarter then the victim.

My cousin is a "moron"(no offense to him) and he steals from people. I think people figure their stuff is safe in a locked car and who would go to the extreme to brake the window in a busy parking lot.

Msilva954
12-26-04, 07:01 PM
I wouldnt call him a Moron because he steals from people......there has to be other reasons you call him that....is he "waterheaded"? haha

majax
12-26-04, 07:27 PM
Well the problem is he steals like a moron leaving so much evidence and taking from his family, the only people that will stand up for him in court. He supposedly stole about $1500 from my grandfathers locked safe in teh basement of his house out in the country. My aunt, uncle, and cousins live about a quarter mile down the road adn between teh two houses is a field. My grandfather has one of those huge solid steel safes.

Msilva954
12-26-04, 11:56 PM
yea....thats the definition of a moron...evidence is a big no no...

So like most words...it depends on the context its used in.

Allante North *
12-28-04, 08:58 PM
My cousin is a "moron"(no offense to him) and he steals from people.

Good Thing your cousin lives in the Northwest. If he were here in the South and got caught he might be a dead moron. I shoot first and ask questions later. Not much worse than a thief. Maybe gramps might get to pepper his A$$ with some buckshot.