: Driver Seat Settings

Star Cruiser
12-21-12, 12:49 PM
The driver's seat goes all the way back to exit the vehicle (2010). Is there a way to hold it there for entry as well? As soon as I open the door, the seat starts to move to the driving position. It would be so much easier if it delayed or waited until the car started (as it did with my 2006 CTS).

Charles Warren
12-21-12, 02:01 PM
just disable it, i hate that feature to tell the honest truth lol. if your tall and stick the key in and the seat squishes you in, all man that sucks......

Cadillac Cust Svc
12-21-12, 02:20 PM
Star Cruiser, have you had the opportunity to try troubleshooting from your owners manual? The "Memory Seat, Mirrors and Steering Wheel" section on page 3‑75 may be very helpful. And I'm available via email at Katie_Lucille@gmexpert.com.

If you would like the stored driving positions to be recalled when unlocking your vehicle with the keyless access transmitter or when starting your vehicle, see "REMOTE RECALL MEMORY" or "START BUTTON RECALL" under Vehicle Personalization on page 3‑58.

Best,

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service

EChas3
12-21-12, 09:04 PM
Katie's right. Read the book before complaining about a feature you haven't set to your preference.