: Like a kid in the candy store, cadillac candy that is!

TAM79
12-21-12, 10:17 AM
This past Saturday I went to the local Cadillac dealer in Austin just to look. I especially wanted to check out the new XTS as I've always own Sevilles/STS's until this 07 EXT. I must say I was like a kid in a candy store and if I could have I would have bought one of each of all the cadillacs!!!

Until this past Saturday I had never actually been inside of an ESV Platinum and I must say I want one:-) I don't have a need for the ESV or even the regular SUV but I want on!

Growing up the parents and my grandfather drove cadillacs, I've been around the world thanks to the mlitary and had opportunities to drive many different vehicles and I still love Cadillac. Can't wait to see what the new Escalade is going to look like, sure wish they were keeping the EXT though, and I will be checking out the ESV Platinum.

As for the XTS, ATS, CTS, SRX, needless to say I like them, but then I'm bias and either one would make a fine addition to any Escalade!!!

PeteKT
12-21-12, 11:42 AM
I got a nice clean 2008 EXT to sell you if you want LOL

TAM79
12-21-12, 01:57 PM
I got a nice clean 2008 EXT to sell you if you want LOL You Got Joke's...lol

PeteKT
12-21-12, 02:39 PM
why? im selling my truck to get a new one :)

TAM79
12-21-12, 02:51 PM
why? im selling my truck to get a new one :) OK.....lol that is a good thing for you and I hope all goes well. When I get another Escalade it will be a new one also not older than 1 year....