: Best Smartphone to Use With SRX Bluetooth?

BMarinace
12-18-12, 10:51 PM
I am about to upgrade my smartphone, wondering what brand and model of phone is most compatable with my 2012 SRX? My old Droid 2 had mixed results. My inclination in towards a IPhone 5 but want to ensure i get full voice recognition, phone contacts download and music streaming if possible.

Bob M

daddie2k3
12-18-12, 11:09 PM
I would say any apple iPhone would be best for any newer vehicle. I currently own an iPhone 5 with a 2011 SRX but I have also owned and used the iPhone 4 and 4S with my SRX and they all preform the same with contacts showing up on navi screen and playing music via the USB sync cable that comes with the phone with plugged in center console. Please don't forget about the Onstar app as it is free along with your free service with your Cadillac purchase.

Btw if you have navi and own the 4s or 5 you can access Siri by pressing voice button on wheel and say "handsfree....bluetooth...voice"...if you do not have navi it's easier with shorter commands but don't know them off hand......hopes this helps and of course your phone charges with USB cable connected

Cadillac Cust Svc
12-19-12, 01:08 PM
Hello Bob,

This site might be of some use for you in regards to Bluetooth pairing and compatible functions. There is also the customer support for infotainment if you have any issues with navigation. I hope all is well and that you're enjoying your SRX! Don't hesitate to contact us if you any questions or concerns. Katie's direct mail is Katie_Lucille@gmexpert.com. Hope you have a great holiday!

http://www.gmtotalconnect.com/overview/?make=Cadillac&year=2012&model=SRX&radio=Gen%209
Infortainment Customer Support---> 855-428-3669 Hours of Operation: Monday to Friday 8:00am to 10:00pm EST; Saturday 8:00am - 4pm EST.

Matt,

Cadillac Customer Assistance