: Design Question...

warren4osu
12-18-12, 05:29 PM
Hi, I am new to the forum, but wanted to know does anyone know when the next re-design is due for the escalade?
I desperately want GM to re-design the 3rd row and make it like the Navigator!!
I am so tired of schlepping my seats in and out meanwhile my mother in law can hit a button and lower hers flat. I really LOVE my Caddy, this is my 3rd Escalade but in considering my next purchase in 2014, the crappy 3rd row design of the Escalade will be certainly be a factor.
Any opinions or insight?
Thanks in advance!!

hcvone
12-18-12, 05:36 PM
Hi, I am new to the forum, but wanted to know does anyone know when the next re-design is due for the escalade?
I desperately want GM to re-design the 3rd row and make it like the Navigator!!
I am so tired of schlepping my seats in and out meanwhile my mother in law can hit a button and lower hers flat. I really LOVE my Caddy, this is my 3rd Escalade but in considering my next purchase in 2014, the crappy 3rd row design of the Escalade will be certainly be a factor.
Any opinions or insight?
Thanks in advance!!

Welcome to the Forum :) 2014 probably as a 2015 model, personally I hope they keep the 3rd row the same way, I take my 3rd row out and it does not go back in until the truck is sold, I would rather not carry around the extra weight, and I personally don't like anything from the Navigator, but that's just me ;) The folding back seats is the deal breaker? For me it was the fact that the Navigator can not get out of it's own way, and handles poorly.

RippyPartsDept
12-18-12, 06:49 PM
the new 2014 escalade should be revealed at the NAIAS in Detroit in January (it is in January, right?)

GM has always been very good at keeping a lid on the future escalade redesigns (i don't think any of the redesigns have been leaked or any spy shots of them)

but anyway, i would be shocked if there wasn't a new escalade at the 2013 NAIAS

hcvone
12-18-12, 08:35 PM
the new 2014 escalade should be revealed at the NAIAS in Detroit in January (it is in January, right?)

GM has always been very good at keeping a lid on the future escalade redesigns (i don't think any of the redesigns have been leaked or any spy shots of them)

but anyway, i would be shocked if there wasn't a new escalade at the 2013 NAIAS

So you think they are going to do like they did when the 07' came out in Feb 06', they only made a few 06' Escalade's that year

RippyPartsDept
12-19-12, 02:03 PM
no clue about that ... if they were happy with how that worked out in '06 then maybe