: Pre-Purchase Questions

franknitty69
12-17-12, 05:25 PM
So i lost my 05 in february and i've been slumming it ever since in a *gulp* camry. anways i'm ready to purchase and i'm looking at an 07.

i know i want one with a backup camera, navigation and rear seat entertainment. i have seen some with no backup cam, no rear seat entertainment and no nav, but have a slot labeled DVD. What is this for?

i wanted to verify that all escalade's 2007 and up come with heated steering wheel and power fold down 2nd row seats.

and finally, i found one missing the rear bumper. it looks like it only needs bumper cover, step pad and ultrasonic parking assist sensors. any idea on how much this would cost to replace? trying to justify if the price savings is worth it.

thanks guys

hcvone
12-17-12, 06:40 PM
So i lost my 05 in february and i've been slumming it ever since in a *gulp* camry. anways i'm ready to purchase and i'm looking at an 07.

i know i want one with a backup camera, navigation and rear seat entertainment. i have seen some with no backup cam, no rear seat entertainment and no nav, but have a slot labeled DVD. What is this for?

i wanted to verify that all escalade's 2007 and up come with heated steering wheel and power fold down 2nd row seats.

and finally, i found one missing the rear bumper. it looks like it only needs bumper cover, step pad and ultrasonic parking assist sensors. any idea on how much this would cost to replace? trying to justify if the price savings is worth it.

thanks guys

In 2007 to get heated steering wheel you needed to get the Climate Package, that includes the heated wheel and heated and cooled front seats. To get the rear camera you needed to get the Information Package, that was back up camera, IntelliBeam headlights and Nav. Rear seat entertainment system was an option and not with any package in 2007. No idea what the parts would cost. :)

Cadillac Cust Svc
12-18-12, 02:35 PM
Franknitty69, please email me anytime at Katie_Lucille@gmexpert.com for further assistance! I'm happy to provide the build sheet of any vehicle you're considering, if you don't mind providing the last eight of its VIN. I'm also happy to locate the dealers in your area, to see if they have pricing information that may be helpful to you!

Best,

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service