: Radio Clock Setting.

YardmanTony
12-15-12, 06:24 AM
I have a 2007 Escalade ESV which won't allow me to change the clock setting. I can set it as per the manual, but it reverts to it's original setting after about a minute. It's stuck about 5 hours behind. I think the car thinks it's still in the US. Is there another way to reset it? I have thought of disconnecting the battery at midnight and re-connecting to see if that works, but it seems a bit drastic.

Tony
East Boldon, UK.

Cadillac Cust Svc
12-17-12, 02:37 PM
YardmanTony, welcome to the forum! I'm sure forum regulars will be chiming in soon with feedback, but if you would like to involve the Customer Service team nearest you, then I found their contact information. http://www.vauxhall.co.uk/tools/vauxhall-contact-us.html

Apologies if this inconveniences you, but my department does not have access to the business policies and procedures of countries outside the United States. This is why we recommend getting in touch with the Customer Service representatives in your area.

Best,

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service

YardmanTony
12-17-12, 08:35 PM
Thanks Katie, but I think the local Vauxhall dealers might be a little out of their depth with an Escalade. The UK Cadillac dealer is a 300 mile round trip away, so it's not worth it for this clock problem. Actually it's more of a nuisance than a problem. I assume the clock is part of the GPS system I have a UK disc for the navigation system but the GPS calibration may be out setting the clock out. Is there a way to adjust it?

Regards,
Tony

Cadillac Cust Svc
12-18-12, 10:15 AM
I'm sorry to hear that, Tony! I do recommend getting in touch with Vauxhall (01144-8450-902044) to check if they may be able to shed some light on the matter for you. Unfortunately, I'm unable to access information for customers outside the United States, but if you still have lingering concerns after communicating with Vauxhall, please email me at Katie_Lucille@gmexpert.com and I'll investigate further on my end of things to determine your next best step.

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service