: Lumpy seat back. Heating element?

Patradamus7
12-14-12, 10:35 PM
The back towards the top near my shoulder blades of my driver seat is lumpy and drives me crazy. Some portions stick out a little and dig into my back. My bro in laws escalade does not have this problem. The dealer replaced the foam cushion and it is still lumpy. Does the heating element sit in front of the cushion? Would it possibly warp and become lumpy? I know the dealer is probally getting tired of me but it really does bother me. Any thoughts?

Thanks
P

Patradamus7
12-16-12, 01:20 PM
Does anyone know if the heating element is padded and acts somewhat as a cushion? It appears from all the diagrams I have seen it goes on top of the padding.

Thanks,
P

Cadillac Cust Svc
12-17-12, 01:44 PM
Patradamus7, please don't hesitate to email me if you would like me to check my resources for any helpful information for you. Including the last eight of your VIN in your message would be very helpful, and I'm reachable at Katie_Lucille@gmexpert.com!

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service

Royalton
12-18-12, 01:41 AM
The only lump in the seat I have ever seen or felt is if the lumbar is all the way out. and that cant go up more the half way up the seat. The back of the seat opens up very easily. Try opening it up and give it a quick glance to see if anything looks out of the ordinary. If the lump actually sticks out and hurts you while driving I think something is wrong there. My seat back is flat.