: 2013 SRX Premium and Driver Assistance Package

Steve-FL
12-14-12, 03:59 PM
Does anyone know if the Driver Assistance package (not Driver Awareness package) comes standard on the 2013 SRX Premium trim line? When I use the "build your own" option from the Cadillac website, I do not see the option to add this package nor an associated price. I'm a bit concerned that I ordered my SRX several weeks ago (now awaiting delivery) and that it was built without the adaptive cruise control option that I wanted. Lastly, does anyone know if this feature can be added post-production? Thanks in advance and my apologies if I'm just missing something obvious.

Ponyman
12-14-12, 06:24 PM
Ours didn't. Just the awareness package. Are you sure the drivers assist is available of the SRX, and not just the other models.

MrBluesKeys
12-14-12, 06:49 PM
Took delivery of my 2013 SRX Premium last week. It has the Assist Package, but I had to order it as an option when I placed my order back in November. The day I placed my order was the first day the Assist option was available for the SRX according to my sales person. It was not on the build your own section of the Cadillac website at that time. I'm not sure if it's there now.

TheCaptain
12-15-12, 10:26 AM
Awareness is standard on Premium Trims. Assistance is an option on Premiums and is going to be difficult/not possible to be added after production. (unknown of the extra hardware/programming necessary)

Marc NY
12-15-12, 10:44 AM
Having the Assist Pkg is a great option to have if you think spending the extra $$$ is worth what is being offered in that package. However, to be honest, after having just the Driver Awareness Pkg I really think that the vast majority of our SRX owners would be completely satisfied by only having the Driver Awareness Pkg. Just my .02 :)