: OEM Escalade Navigation Iphone Lock Pick

Mark Edward Morrison
12-13-12, 03:33 PM
Hello,

Just bought a factory 04 Navigation unit at an AWESOME price on eBay and was wanting to see if there's any way to run my iPhone through it to control it from the Navigation unit? I talked with coastal who makes lock picks and they said 07 and up only... Also, what else do i need to buy to have this working? thanks in advance!!Thanks in advance!

the cadillac man
12-13-12, 04:13 PM
Hello,

Just bought a factory 04 Navigation unit at an AWESOME price on eBay and was wanting to see if there's any way to run my iPhone through it to control it from the Navigation unit? I talked with coastal who makes lock picks and they said 07 and up only... Also, what else do i need to buy to have this working? thanks in advance!!Thanks in advance!

You need a media gateway here is the site www.isimple.com I have one and it works great.

Mark Edward Morrison
12-13-12, 04:25 PM
Thanks Cadillac Man!!

Madspeed
12-13-12, 07:42 PM
the link doesnt work! I would love to have this info as well.

the cadillac man
12-13-12, 09:04 PM
the link doesnt work! I would love to have this info as well.

Try typing it in the URL bar sometimes link don't work.

zapconj
12-13-12, 10:48 PM
I did a thread about this a few posts down titles iPod interface. There is the link for the I simple unit. I found mine on amazon with the bluetooth setup. Can't wait to put it in!

the cadillac man
12-13-12, 10:49 PM
I did a thread about this a few posts down titles iPod interface. There is the link for the I simple unit. I found mine on amazon with the bluetooth setup. Can't wait to put it in!

I know you will enjoy it