: I'm back.. To a caddy

exesivefire
12-11-12, 06:06 PM
Had a CTS back in the day, then ended up in a g8 gxp and a h3. Just traded them in on something a little more "practical" for me last night.

2.0t performance, awd, black raven on merlot etc....

Last pics of my old rides :( bittersweet night for me

pever
12-11-12, 06:32 PM
What a change! I'm guessing you had a change in your need for cargo space then? :cool:

zr1mom
12-11-12, 09:15 PM
Same color as mine, good choice. Welcome back.

exesivefire
12-11-12, 09:54 PM
What a change! I'm guessing you had a change in your need for cargo space then? :cool:

Barely drove the g8, and the truck was just not conducive to a 75 mile round trip to work everyday.

Combined the best of both worlds and ended up here.

MyfirstCad
12-12-12, 10:06 PM
The red interior will get you a lot of compliments.

Avery323
12-12-12, 11:19 PM
Fantastic choice. Can't wait to read some reactions ou get from the red interior. My feeling is you will get tons of thumbs up.

exesivefire
12-13-12, 06:58 PM
The interior is my favorite part.. Can't wait till the aftermarket starts to notice this car, need a wheels and drop ASAP

Jercat
12-13-12, 07:50 PM
Great car. I would love to see the interior in daylight shots. I guess you have the auto tranny? How do like the awd? I'm keeping my G8 gxp, just have to wait a little longer for the ATS.

zr1mom
12-13-12, 09:02 PM
Here's a day time shot.

exesivefire
12-13-12, 11:53 PM
Great car. I would love to see the interior in daylight shots. I guess you have the auto tranny? How do like the awd? I'm keeping my G8 gxp, just have to wait a little longer for the ATS.

Yeah, can't get the stick with the awd and as much as I would have loved the rwd manual. Doing so would have not made sense... I'll miss that gxp for life, but this car is doing a good job of easing the pain :bouncy:

The red is really hard to photograph in the daylight, the above pictures look way brighter than it looks in person.

I'll see what I can do when I have time and use a real camera.

MikeFKMC
12-15-12, 10:58 AM
That's the best color combination IMO.

Jercat
12-16-12, 05:56 PM
Yeah, can't get the stick with the awd and as much as I would have loved the rwd manual. Doing so would have not made sense... I'll miss that gxp for life, but this car is doing a good job of easing the pain :bouncy:

The red is really hard to photograph in the daylight, the above pictures look way brighter than it looks in person.

I'll see what I can do when I have time and use a real camera.I'm sure it will ease the pain. I feel I've gone to far with modding to try and sell it. I'm sure you know how that goes when you've done that and try to sell it.

exesivefire
12-20-12, 01:40 AM
I'm sure it will ease the pain. I feel I've gone to far with modding to try and sell it. I'm sure you know how that goes when you've done that and try to sell it.

Yeah I had quite a bit on the g8... The dealer gave me a fair offer and time wasn't on my side to remove anything. Someone out there is gonna get a great deal on that car.

JSATS
12-20-12, 09:32 AM
The camera makes the red interior look like its a bright red when its actually more of a burgundy. The pics don't do it justice because it looks so much better in person. Both my wife and I love everything about the morello red interior even the red in the carbon fiber trim is a nice touch.

Jercat
12-20-12, 10:49 AM
The camera makes the red interior look like its a bright red when its actually more of a burgundy. The pics don't do it justice because it looks so much better in person. Both my wife and I love everything about the morello red interior even the red in the carbon fiber trim is a nice touch.Yes, you are right. I saw one yesterday and it looked better in person.