: Cadillac cts-vcoupe

Big danboy
12-11-12, 05:16 PM
I am looking in buying cts-vcoupe 2012 , want to no if it is a good buy if not what are the problems on the car it is a very big expens so want to no about the car good and bad point b-side the fuel economie loll love the look of the car, was joggling between gt-r Nissan, corvette, or stick to big escalade cadillac SUV. At the moment I have a titan2010 & maxima2010 .:worship:

bronik90
12-12-12, 12:51 AM
Posting this in the "CTS-V" forums would be a good place to start....

arw1510
12-12-12, 01:03 PM
maybe invest in some typing and spelling lessons before purchasing a 70k vehicle.

HurstGN
12-12-12, 01:36 PM
The differences between a "cts-vcoupe 2012" and a "big escalade cadillac SUV" are so minimal that I'd say either is a good choice. Once you're behind the wheel, you'll not know the difference between the two. :alchi:

Pdabs
12-12-12, 03:23 PM
maybe invest in some typing and spelling lessions before purchasing a 70k vehicle.

Ouch! sucks when you tell someone to get typing and spelling lessons, while spelling lessons wrong! Lol

arw1510
12-12-12, 08:35 PM
Ouch! sucks when you tell someone to get typing and spelling lessons, while spelling lessons wrong! Lol

Ha ha. Considering that i can't spell for shit, I only bought the regular CTS, not the V ;)

Pdabs
12-12-12, 11:31 PM
Ha ha. Considering that i can't spell for shit, I only bought the regular CTS, not the V ;)

Haha I'm in the same category.

tinman
12-13-12, 01:33 PM
Brutal. This is a tough crowd.

WRXtranceformed
12-15-12, 09:30 AM
Those are all pretty different vehicles. Big slow SUV, AWD twin turbo 6 banger, RWD supercharged V8 luxury sedan, V8 (or supercharged V8 if you look at the ZR1) RWD coupe.

Depending on what I was going to do with the car, my first choice would probably be the GTR. It's going to be the fastest of the bunch. I personally would not DD that car from what I have heard from several owners...it would make a great weekend / track car. If I wanted a ridiculously fast comfortable daily driver and didn't care about gas mileage, I would choose the CTS-V. If I had a bunch of kids and needed the room, obviously the Escalade.

With that said, I was *this* close to pulling the trigger on a Corvette Grandsport earlier this year :2thumbs:

So again it really depends on what you're using the car for.