: Small storage door on dash not closing.

longslim
12-10-12, 04:40 PM
There is small storage hatch on left side of instrument panel. There is no fastener and now it will not stay close anymore it falls open fairly easily. I don't want to velcro it but I have no choice, yesterday I got in car and almost knock the door off, I really would be pissed if that happen to a new car.

Dave Buswell
12-11-12, 03:07 PM
I've experienced some problems with this storage space door myself. It is often difficult to open as well as to close. I intend to speak harshly to my dealer about it.

CAPT Mike
12-11-12, 04:08 PM
Pissed and harshly? Sure it's aggravating, but haven't you heard that you get more with "honey" than with $hyte? Of course, if they (dealer) are not civil with you, then bite their heads off, but I doubt that would be necessary.

Cadillac Cust Svc
12-12-12, 12:30 PM
Longslim, I'm so sorry to hear about your frustrations! If you would ever like assistance working with your dealer, I'm just an email away at Katie_Lucille@gmexpert.com. I would be happy to contact them on your behalf to follow-up on concerns, etc.

Best,

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service

longslim
12-13-12, 01:50 AM
Thank you very much, and yes it would be helpful. I will email my contact info to you.