: 1999 catera front passenger right side fender tan

blanny431
12-10-12, 02:20 PM
I have checked everywhere and this classifieds is really bad it has posts from 2008........can anyone tell me where to get a tan colored right side passenger fender Im real sure 97 through 2000 or 2001 are interchangeable....I really would appreciate someones help some old hag backed into my car yesterday and didnt have any insurance......I probably sholdnt have but I let her go....I couldnt see myself putting this old gal through any problems at christmas but I do have to replace my own fender now..................................can someone help? thanks alot kevin

98Geldog
12-10-12, 02:48 PM
Craigstlist or lkq auto recyclers

bier9021
12-13-12, 02:24 AM
I'll check in a couple days at my local pullapart. I believe I saw a gold catera there last time I was there. I'll keep you posted.

jupiter57
12-13-12, 05:02 AM
http://car-part.com/

blanny431
12-13-12, 03:50 PM
OK thanks to all you guys who helped me find a fender for my ride...............I found one in perfect condition same color and everything for only 150.00 a steal in my book.....my next question is this ? I need the information on replacing it....I know it cant be too hard but I also dont want to jump into it and screw something up or make it harder for myself than I have to...I have tried around the internet but I cant seem to find a schematic like a drawing where it actually shows you how to do it ...I know they are there somewhere because I have seen them before but I have forgotten where to find them...so if any of you fellas happen to know where to find this info I would really appreciate it....and once again I was really surprised to see how many guys came to help me here and I really appreciate it.............alot...thanks again and I will be watching to see if anyone has an answer to my question.....kevin