: 2005 ext.

cadillacguy1
12-08-12, 03:04 PM
hey peeps need some basic info have been doin some research but have not come up with something concret now i know that there are conversion kits which seem to pop up but im not planning on getting rid of my baby so what is best should i keep my oem parts or convert and if anyone knows what part # and or info on where would it be cheaper i would greatly appreciate it and thats for both either conversion or oem.. thank you my fellow lackers..

the cadillac man
12-08-12, 04:10 PM
hey peeps need some basic info have been doin some research but have not come up with something concret now i know that there are conversion kits which seem to pop up but im not planning on getting rid of my baby so what is best should i keep my oem parts or convert and if anyone knows what part # and or info on where would it be cheaper i would greatly appreciate it and thats for both either conversion or oem.. thank you my fellow lackers..

It depends on what you are replacing.

6lbsofSound
12-08-12, 05:43 PM
Need way more info. Is anyone else lost after reading this Post? What are looking to convert suspension, interior, lights, body kit, navigation?

the cadillac man
12-08-12, 07:07 PM
Need way more info. Is anyone else lost after reading this Post? What are looking to convert suspension, interior, lights, body kit, navigation?

I agree