: 2013 SRX can't eject DVD

Dan'sSRX
12-08-12, 03:24 PM
I have tried multiple times to get a DVD out. I'm at a loss, any ideas. I have talked with the dealer and read manual

Submariner409
12-08-12, 03:53 PM
This has nothing to do with Site News or member feedback. Moved to the SRX forums.

Fullsail
12-09-13, 10:29 PM
I'm having the same problem with my 2013 SRX CUE. The "up arrow" is completely unresponsive when I touch it to eject the DVD that is apparently stuck in the player. I've tried just about everything but nothing is working. I guess I'll need to take it to the dealer but if anyone has had this problem and knows the fix, please let me know.

'12CTSman
12-10-13, 09:07 AM
I'm having the same problem with my 2013 SRX CUE. The "up arrow" is completely unresponsive when I touch it to eject the DVD that is apparently stuck in the player. I've tried just about everything but nothing is working. I guess I'll need to take it to the dealer but if anyone has had this problem and knows the fix, please let me know.

I had the same problem the day I drove my SRX home 6 months ago. The dealership has to do a reset of the system, or at least that's what they put on the repair order. This is something that should be checked before delivery to the customer. Totally unacceptable IMHO. Good luck.