: black rims?

Cb4h
12-07-12, 03:17 PM
Hey guys hope yall have had a good week!! Anyway, pretty self explanatory thread. Anyone know of any good black or dark rims for a 2012 performance? I know they have the new y spoke style in midnight silver as they call it but I can not find a good pic or and I really think i would prefer a good set of black rims. Thoughts, opinions, suggestions, all welcome :) have a good one guys

Srxlou
12-12-12, 04:17 PM
I bought these wheels for my winter tires. There 18" Lorenzo WL028. I was thinking of buying the chrome center caps which I think might make the wheels pop out a little more. I like the looks of them, again these are winters tires so they might look alittle bulky. I also attached a picture of the personalized license plate that I bought for my wife/sexy cougar that she never knew I bought for her.
lol

Marc NY
12-13-12, 07:00 AM
I am quite sure you will find one you will like, for there are a lot of nice looking black "Stealth" rims on the market these days.

IMHO: Since you are asking for opinions I must admit I believe the rims should stand out/ highlight and or compliment a great looking vehicle and not get lost and or blend in with the tires ... that being said I am sure you will be able to find some great looking rims. :)

Srxlou
12-13-12, 03:56 PM
I forgot to mention I had to get my wheels custom drilled, I know there was a few other Lorenzo wheels that can be custom drilled to fit the SRX bolt pattern. Not really a heck of alot on the market to fit the SRX bolt pattern yet.