: whistling wind noise

cecil1014
12-07-12, 02:35 AM
I've been reading through the threads... maybe somenone could help me with more detail I have excessive whistling noise and air coming into the cabin... from what appears near the windshield. Most people complain about the door/mirror wind noise this is not the case with my vehicle 2007 Escalade Esv. I just recently purchased the vehicle but did not initially notice the wind noise. I've seen a few people complain about the same thing but I really haven't seen any answers. If anybody can help let me know...

MrHolland
12-07-12, 02:39 AM
Welcome to the forum. Lots of good info and people in here. Check the thread that says "wind noise"
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-escalade-ext-esv-forum-2007/274328-faqs-tech-info.html
Good luck and enjoy your stay!!!

Cadillac Cust Svc
12-07-12, 10:53 AM
Welcome to the forum, cecil1014!

If you have any questions about warranty or recall information, or wanted assistance in the process of working with a dealership, we're happy to help! We can be reached via direct message or email (katie_lucille@gmexpert) and ask that you include your name, contact information, and the last 8 digits of your VIN with your inquiry.

See you around the forum,
Sarah (Assisting Katie)
Cadillac Customer Service