: How to add the platinum heated/cooled cupholders??

escaladeext01
12-06-12, 01:22 PM
Hi Guys,

I have an escalaed 2007 EXT. I just bought the heated and cooled cup holder from Ebay its from the platnim eddition ESV, i wanted to know how easy is the install, as well, my orignall finishing is wood grain and the cup holder is the plattnim finish, how do i change this and is there anything else that I require for this install. Can anyone help me.

cadmanchris
12-06-12, 10:41 PM
You'll have to melt the stakes on the trim plate and separate the cup holder from the plate. The switch holes have to be cut out on your wooden trim plate. You can use your platinum trim plate switch bezels to trace on to your wood trim plate. Then epoxy the heated/cooled cup holder to the wooden trim plate. It takes some time, but looks much nicer in the truck.

Vanessa mo
03-01-13, 09:22 PM
I would be interested in buying the cup holder if you want to sell them. thanks Jay

----------

Sell it. Sorry

MrHolland
03-01-13, 10:20 PM
If you're looking to purchase something then it needs to occur in the sticky at the top of this section. If this thread turns into someone selling things outside of the classified section I'll lock it and possibly issue infractions.

----Vanessa mo--Please remove your email from the post so I don't have to.