: Which Car to Buy Next

stevenriz
12-06-12, 04:53 PM
I was looking at an 08 STS with 1SG. It includes what I have on the 05 but with lane departure warning and blind spot detection. I like that. Does the 08 still have the active cruise and accident avoidence system?

And the other day I was looking at a 2012 LaCrosse loaded, 303HP. But only had the HUD and blind spot detection. No active cruise, accident avoidence or lane departure. Is GM doing away with the Active cruise and the accident avoidence system? This car was gorgeous I thought and should have that equipment. I think the XTS and maybe the ATS have what I want but for 50k+. I'll wait.

1SGLAC
12-06-12, 05:45 PM
The 2008 STS does come with the optional Adaptive cruise control with radar, lane departure, and blind spot alert. I chose my STS because it was FULLY loaded; try and find one with option code "pcz" . Its a performance and handling package that really makes a difference. It includes Upgraded brembo brakes like the STS-V, unique 18.5 inch wheels, and a strut bar. If im missing something readers please update.