: Maggie uninstall questions/help

MIAdragon
12-06-12, 01:04 PM
Iím pulling the Maggie of my 05V and need to know what parts are Maggie specific. I have the intake, rails, injectors, belt and intake tube. Is there anything else that I will need to replace/remove and sell with the kit? Any tips would also be appreciated, thanks guys.

rand49er
12-06-12, 01:21 PM
Do you have a parts list? Let me know if you'd like to have one emailed on MS Excel. It's on my desktop.

MIAdragon
12-06-12, 01:22 PM
Do you have a parts list? Let me know if you'd like to have one emailed on MS Excel. It's on my desktop.

I do not, it was on the car when I bought it. I will PM you my email, Thanks!!

Ny's Caddy
12-06-12, 01:39 PM
May i ask y you are pulling it off?? Selling it by any chance?

MIAdragon
12-06-12, 01:52 PM
May i ask y you are pulling it off?? Selling it by any chance?

Just bought an V2 and really dont need 2 blown cars. Im giving my buddy first shot to put it on his TBSS. If he passes it will be for sale.

NCOGNITO
12-06-12, 03:38 PM
Link to the Magnussen site that has a listing and picture of the parts included with the kit --> http://www.magnacharger.com/p-59-cadillac-cts-v-ls6-2004-2005-magnuson-supercharger.aspx
The kit comes with a taller strut tower brace and some other parts that you may not have to put back on the car after removing the maggie and the older kits came with a handheld programming to retune your ECM. The newer kits require you to send in your ECM for tuning, if I understand it correctly. You could buy a replacement ECM from W4M for $150 (to stay with the car) in order for your current maggied ECM to go with the kit, unless you have the SuperChips handheld unit to return yours to stock and send the unti with the kit.

I have a PDF of the installation instructions so you can review what gets removed from the car to do the installation. It's 5 MB, so I can't post it here, but I can email it to you, PM your email address and I'll send it over.

MIAdragon
12-06-12, 04:40 PM
Link to the Magnussen site that has a listing and picture of the parts included with the kit --> http://www.magnacharger.com/p-59-cadillac-cts-v-ls6-2004-2005-magnuson-supercharger.aspx
The kit comes with a taller strut tower brace and some other parts that you may not have to put back on the car after removing the maggie and the older kits came with a handheld programming to retune your ECM. The newer kits require you to send in your ECM for tuning, if I understand it correctly. You could buy a replacement ECM from W4M for $150 (to stay with the car) in order for your current maggied ECM to go with the kit, unless you have the SuperChips handheld unit to return yours to stock and send the unti with the kit.

I have a PDF of the installation instructions so you can review what gets removed from the car to do the installation. It's 5 MB, so I can't post it here, but I can email it to you, PM your email address and I'll send it over.

awesome, thanks!

dedeaux89
12-06-12, 09:32 PM
In case that your friend doesn't buy it from you may ask how much you're asking price will be so I can make sure I have the funds in the right account to jump first on the deal :bouncy:

NCOGNITO
12-06-12, 09:42 PM
PDF sent to your email address, I think it's exactly what you're looking for.

Rocco1212
12-09-12, 05:02 PM
How much for the kit if your selling it? I'm also very interested.