: Rear Seat Heaters

salvie
12-06-12, 08:58 AM
I did a lot of searching for this issue and didnt find anything. I saw a lot of discussion on front seat heaters but hardly anything for rear seats. Both side do not work and the lights dont come on. The rear climate control works fine.
I saw some discussion on fuses but dont know where to find them for the heated rear seat.

Ludacrisvp
12-06-12, 09:13 AM
The seat bottom pulls off in the back. There are fuses under the carpet in front of the back seat. Perhaps your rear seat isn't plugged in.

curtc
12-06-12, 11:42 AM
Do you hear a consistent click sound when the rear heated seats are on? Do the switches work, temp modes change from 1-3?

B1n2fra
12-06-12, 05:07 PM
Mines didn't work and I looked and seen that it wasn't plugged in. Plugged it in and worked fine then I took it back lose because the kids went crazy with it turning it on and off. So I took it lose so they wouldn't break it.

dkozloski
12-06-12, 05:15 PM
Mines didn't work and I looked and seen that it wasn't plugged in. Plugged it in and worked fine then I took it back lose because the kids went crazy with it turning it on and off. So I took it lose so they wouldn't break it.I had the same problem with kids but I stopped the car and heated up their rear ends to where the last thing they wanted was more heat in the seat.

chazglenn3
12-06-12, 11:55 PM
Lol lol lol

cjmeyer
12-08-12, 04:25 PM
LOL!Are we there yet??

Lifer
12-14-12, 02:16 PM
I had the same problem with kids but I stopped the car and heated up their rear ends to where the last thing they wanted was more heat in the seat.

You are my kind of guy. Good thinking. Not politically correct today, but still effective.

salvie
12-14-12, 02:36 PM
I took the seat out and sure enough the plug had come disconnected. Not sure how it happened but it did the trick!
Thanks!

dkozloski
12-14-12, 03:19 PM
We can solve all your problems here.