: CUE/iPod issue

mrrairai76
12-03-12, 09:26 AM
I have a 120GB iPod. I think I've had it for about 4 or 5 years now. I plays in the GMC just fine. The problem is when I put it in the ATS and select a playlist, song A will play and then it will go to song B but after the song B or song C it reverts back to song A again. Then it'll play song D and song E and then revert back to song A. I have my ipod set to random. Is it because my ipod is old or what??

unfocused
12-03-12, 06:45 PM
I have a 120GB iPod. I think I've had it for about 4 or 5 years now. I plays in the GMC just fine. The problem is when I put it in the ATS and select a playlist, song A will play and then it will go to song B but after the song B or song C it reverts back to song A again. Then it'll play song D and song E and then revert back to song A. I have my ipod set to random. Is it because my ipod is old or what??

I have the same problem with my iPhone 4S, so it's not your iPod. The iPod integration is just very buggy. For instance, it forgets that it should be playing random every time you restart the car, and won't start playing random again until I select a different song to play. Mine also stutters sometimes when switching between songs. The song will play for a half a second and then restart from the beginning. I'm hoping they fix it with a software update to CUE.