: 71/72 deVille left fender needed

akaBC
12-02-12, 10:22 PM
It's like this: I was driving down the mountain when the wheel busted off the car and the tire exploded and, akin to being the pilot for a rough crash landing in a Hollywood flick, I observed everything in slow-mo. In the end, the rotor had a flat spot ground off (it still was serviceable), and the fender sustained damage emphasized by the tire tread mark upon it. My hope is that there is a CAD Fan out there in a rust-free environment, who has this left fender (and rear portion of the wheel well molding and fender parts of the rocker molding) for a 71/72 deVille hat he/she is about to take to the recycler--that is, BEFORE learning of my needy state!

Hello? Hallooooo! ? ?

BC

DouglasJRizzo
12-09-12, 09:39 AM
There are several Cad specific yards that advertise here. Fortunately for you, '72 was a high production year, so finding the replacement shouldn't be a problem.

akaBC
12-11-12, 09:38 PM
Yeah, Rizzo? Well "should" is a four-letter word! (Shud). Seriously, I haven't begun an aggressive search, and am indubitably grateful for the high-production through all models except the Eldo. But should any forum members have such an item, I yam all ears. . .or eyes. . .or, whatever. . ..
BC

cajutila
12-16-12, 12:14 AM
Try "cadillacs only" or "cadillacville"