: Parrot help needed

SkyKnight
12-01-12, 05:39 PM
Fellow Esci drivers. I tried to install a Parrot CK3100 in my '05 Esci. All went well until I had to locate a 12v switched power wire. I ordered a Quickharness adapter which made the connections a breeze. $30 from Amazon. Anyway, after all plugs were installed, I just need that power source. Has anyone accomplished this feat? I checked the cigarette lighter plug, clock plug, climate control plugs, all contained an orage wire that is powered all the time. So I'm stumped. Does anybody know the answer to this mystery?

My fingers are crossed!!

~alan

the cadillac man
12-01-12, 07:59 PM
Fellow Esci drivers. I tried to install a Parrot CK3100 in my '05 Esci. All went well until I had to locate a 12v switched power wire. I ordered a Quickharness adapter which made the connections a breeze. $30 from Amazon. Anyway, after all plugs were installed, I just need that power source. Has anyone accomplished this feat? I checked the cigarette lighter plug, clock plug, climate control plugs, all contained an orage wire that is powered all the time. So I'm stumped. Does anybody know the answer to this mystery?

My fingers are crossed!!

~alan

There is no switched feed on most stuff except at the key switch itself and one or more fuses in the dash fuse box(not sure which ones)